Sign in to follow this  
Otherworldly

Kakaguy

hmmmm.... well as i can see it that many members have broken these rules once , even more... but Kaka seems to have people backing him up and so on and many players who hates... but i can say that kaka can disrespect and break rules sometime but many members have provoke him to do so.. All admins must respect members to .. they can't just disrespect a player and than they get mad and disrespect back than that admins kick for warning? that would just make the clan seem like a bad clan so i suggest all admins try to respect other players of the server and clan ... I've seen a few admin disrespecting Kaka and he disrespects back but yeh try not to do that .

Just stop fucking crying over kakaguy, just cause he is young you guys disrespect him and try to blame shit on him. If silence wanted him gone he would have been banned by now. And ben everyone has brocken the rules more than a couple of times. I'm just getting tired of seeing a thread every day on the forums about him, if you don't like playing with him then go to surf or minigames.

Personaly, I like Kaka. He's a nice guy. If you do not provoke him or anything , He can even be AWESOME. And about the age. FUCK OFF. Age dont matter. Now please stop acting like kids.

I really don't care, I'm just curious as to WHY he is still showing up, he got banned a couple of times for spamming the forums, am I correct?

There is different people, I just don't care, I was only wondering why nobody had done anything yet.

well he did get ban from the forum for spam and kicked out of xG but its fine for him to use the tabs of admin abuse , ban request , and ban protest otherwise the other is off limit for him

ummm... silence disable guest post because we had 1 of them spamming our forum and i had to keep deleteing the postes , he kept spamming i will do this till i am unban , both me and silence at that time did not know how to ban an ip adress so he disabled guest post