Sign in to follow this  
Heisenberg

Give me (us) mod back pl0x

Sup yall. I had xG:M since we first started our survival server back in August/Septermberish. For some reason I, along with others such as Gentle (he didn't ask me to post this), lost mod/admin after the server reset. Now, I talked to PSP and he said he would bring me back to xG. But fuck that. I need my mod to stop griefers and stuff, I mean, what else could I do besides take screenies?

unfortnately youre stuck with me. silence gave up minecraft alltogeater now since the main server restart failed. the main reason that im not restoring everyone to power on my survival is that would put the mod to player ratio verry high. it would out do the players. i am taking on new staff as i see fit that i could use more. i do not give admin or mod just because you had it on the old survival server. the survival we have now is NOT the old one we used in september and i had no access to the internals to get the permmissions list of admins and mods any way. i do not plan to restore everone to mod or admin. but i do rate the previous mods and admins to get a better shot at geting it aggen. i will not have peppole who want to run the server there way and abuse power. so my best advice to you is to play like you did before and be active and help others. those that stand out as helpers and creative will have the best chance.