Sign in to follow this  
Microsoft

Competition for Hat Pack of your Choice

Thats right im giving away a free hat pack to someone who can make me a spray :courage:.

Only requirements are...

1. Must be the size of my spray at the moment...im pretty sure you all know what my spray looks like.

2. Must relate to my name (xG if u want). If you can make it so you see a picture from a certain distance, but when you get close it changes to my name. (this is not required i just prefer it :p)

If you have any questions for me just message me on steam...Contest ends 2/28/12 at 6:00 p.m Eastern Standard Time

This is my spray now:

[ATTACH]1903.vB[/ATTACH]

remember i want it to be around the same size as this (need to win high and low sprays :p)

microsoftan.jpg.93bab428f41d3d842b2652ff97ca1e06.jpg

Thats right im giving away a free hat pack to someone who can make me a spray :courage:.

Only requirements are...

1. Must be the size of my spray at the moment...im pretty sure you all know what my spray looks like.

2. Must relate to my name (xG if u want). If you can make it so you see a picture from a certain distance, but when you get close it changes to my name. (this is not required i just prefer it :p)

If you have any questions for me just message me on steam...Contest ends 2/28/12 at 6:00 p.m Eastern Standard Time

This is my spray now:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1903[/ATTACH]

remember i want it to be around the same size as this (need to win high and low sprays :p)

Theoretically I win by default, even though my spray is shite, because I was the first to post a spray that met the requirements. SUCK IT.

(but I'm not that much of a dick so I won't do that)

If you could delay the deadline for one more day I'd make you a kickass spray....

btw, could you please tell me what are the spray resolutions, and what does your name stands for?

Hate or love microsoft? need to know what to work with <_<

If you could delay the deadline for one more day I'd make you a kickass spray....

btw, could you please tell me what are the spray resolutions, and what does your name stands for?

Hate or love microsoft? need to know what to work with <_<

1. I'll think about changing deadline to maybe a day more...

2. dimensions of my current spray are 500x150

3. You know i really dont hate Microsoft but i really dont love them :|...i dont know how to answer that

1. I'll think about changing deadline to maybe a day more...

2. dimensions of my current spray are 500x150

3. You know i really dont hate Microsoft but i really dont love them :|...i dont know how to answer that

I just don't get what would you really like your spray to have, including your name, but what exactly does your name represent? :l So i wouldn't know what to add besides your name, admin or xG or whatever as a main focal point.

EDIT: Are you asking for an spray in game or for a signature for the forum?, cause that's what i've seeing, everything makes sense now........

I just don't get what would you really like your spray to have, including your name, but what exactly does your name represent? :l So i wouldn't know what to add besides your name, admin or xG or whatever as a main focal point.

EDIT: Are you asking for an spray in game or for a signature for the forum?, cause that's what i've seeing, everything makes sense now........

ya look at other sprays thats all i want...its simple just giving one i like the most a hat pack of their choice