Sign in to follow this  
ChickenPanda

my science teacher is just... ASDFKHASDF

so yesterday, she gave everybody these like 20 page packets and she expects them back tomorrow. except she is a meanie and she gave the packets to my period class TODAY. she still expects them tomorrow... I figured I'd just turn it in on Thursday since everybody else got 2 days.

yeah.

FIGHT THE POWER.

Ok this is what's gunna go down. We set a fuse in her house to go off if she opens her doors. We call her and tell her that we will be over. We have sensual buttsecks that turns in to hardcore rape. This forces her to call the cops and demand we be arrested. The cops get in but no one can then get out. The more people for buttsecks means it's an orgy. This causes all of the people to want to come and join us. More cops will arrive to make an even larger orgy. We soon transfer everyone to the school where we have a bigger orgy in the gym. By then she will have forgotten about the paper! Problem solved!

Ok this is what's gunna go down. We set a fuse in her house to go off if she opens her doors. We call her and tell her that we will be over. We have sensual buttsecks that turns in to hardcore rape. This forces her to call the cops and demand we be arrested. The cops get in but no one can then get out. The more people for buttsecks means it's an orgy. This causes all of the people to want to come and join us. More cops will arrive to make an even larger orgy. We soon transfer everyone to the school where we have a bigger orgy in the gym. By then she will have forgotten about the paper! Problem solved!

i just dont know what to say about this...:nightmare:

Oh god. Homework complaint thread? Homework complaint thread.

I'm taking 2 honors math class this year, and 1 AP math class. I have 50~60 problems a night in each. That's a good 150~180 problems, every. Fucking. Night.

And on top of that, I have AP World History with 3 DBQs due every friday, plus honors english that requires 2, 5 paragraph essays a week. And I know by the end of March I'll have SOMETHING to do in AP Physics. I'm scared.

And my parents wonder why I went from As to Cs.

i have/had a 10 page essay (not including cover page and citations page) thats worth 25% of my mark, and needs 15 DIFFERENT academic sources to be eligible for an 80% and up, a midterm worth 30% for a class thats supposedly really hard, and a 65% on a test is considered average, a 1 page summary for a chapter and a quiz, ALL for wednesday.

thankfully i finished the essay, im still studying for the midterm, the quiz is only on definitions though and the 1 page summary will be done during the 5 hour break that i have after i finish my midterm.

oh ya, i also have a corrections essay due in like 3 weeks or so, and 2 presentations for april 2nd, then exams to do, then im finished, i also have to take a summer course but it'll be an online one