Sign in to follow this  
ninjayoshi

Freekiller on CS:S

ok so theres this guy he is a retarded guy he joined ct to troll, be a retard, and ect he opens cells befor orders were given to even open cells just so he could kill every1 hiding in the cells from the previous rounds he killed us all his name is: keveng

He left the game after he killed every1 so thats just a automatic perm ban and i took a screen shot of everyone that was playing that round after he left and everyone that was playing saw him do it if you dont believe me add them and see what they say the picture has the time,day,month, and year on it just to show you when this happend.

Photo: Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

sry i tryed to find that section but i barly go on the forums and couldn't find it ill just remove this

EDIT: ok so as i said i dont know much about this fourms and i dont even know if i can remove this

u need proof of him actually freekilling in order to post a ban request on him, and be more active on the forums so u can find out how everything works and where everything is

closing cause there isnt enough proof, if u do get more proof, pm me to reopen the thread

-sealed away in the last great time war