Sign in to follow this  
NotKevinShady

Xeno Gamers Lets Play!

So, me duke frog and nova are planning on lets playing left 4 dead 2. We Just did dead air. it took fuckign 2 hours to render.

We might do substitutions, if you wanna be a possible substitutions send me a message on yt steam or a msg on the website. You must be a member of the clan to join. Thanks.

Video fucked up. tryign to fix it. k rabid

Im sorry but, you sound 10 duke sounds like something is stuck in his throat, Vdubs sounds like she is constantly congested

frog is just some random stalker guy.

Count me in, l4d is my main game, i'm pro at that shit....and 2 hours...srsly? in normal difficulty....damn

-_-

Okay, sounds good Just one thing, the video looks very pixelated, does anyone know how to fix it?

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WT-hFAeJHNk

we finished making episode 2. We might need people for episode 3. so make a reply on this thread or send me a msg with your steam name so we can set things up. PArt 2 of episode 1 has also been uploded, and i found a way to fix the pixelation

I would love to play any game with you guys(I recommend the Cry of Fear mod. It has co-op). Wait, what do you guys use to talk? Ts?

yea we use either a 3 to 4 man room depending on how many people we have, we almost had to play with bots but then duckijr joined

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d6OG2M_70I

Final part of episode 1.