Sign in to follow this  
Duplolas

Stego for Moderator!

Hey everyone thought I should just give a moderator application a try. I dont know what will happen, but I am hoping for the best :D.

I do plan on donating very soon as I am selling almost all of my xbox 360 games, DS games, and such.

Everyone knows me on surf which is really the only server I play on, though I do get on other servers like bhop and deathrun when the are populated. I consider myself pretty good at surf and im pretty sure im in the top 15 regular ranking on surf (not rpg). I am on a lot of the time and am extremely active on the forums and on the servers and I know the rules extremely well. I do admit that I have broken a couple rules every-so-often, it is only just accidental portal camps and I do apologize when I do so.

I am respectful towards all those who deserve it and do sometimes fight with trolls or people who intentionally break the rules. A lot of mods are friends with me and I usually message them when they are available if anyone is breaking the rules and no mods are on. Many players on surf have asked me on different occasions if I was mod or not and unfortunately I have to say no lol. I am friendly towards the community and have directed many people to the forums where they apply. I do get angry sometimes, but not as often as I used to.

The main reason why I want to join is because I am on in the early afternoons on weekdays and in the early mornings on weekends. These times mods are almost never on surf and because of this people break the rules a lot more often. The mods that I have added are not usually even on during those times so I can not try to get them to come. The way I see it the surf server kinda needs a mod on during those time periods.

I hope you all +1 me and for those who don't hopefully I can show you that I can change to be a better person and become a mod.

Justin....you've told us more times than he has....remember the bandwagon of quitting and you just sat there raging at everyone going "guise i have a girlfriend and all that stuff but i still have time for the clan" and you said it more than 10 times....I'm not gonna +one or -one because I don't really know you very well.

Justin....you've told us more times than he has....remember the bandwagon of quitting and you just sat there raging at everyone going "guise i have a girlfriend and all that stuff but i still have time for the clan" and you said it more than 10 times....I'm not gonna +one or -one because I don't really know you very well.

I live a more successful life than you, I understand.

[ATTACH]2031.vB[/ATTACH]

Ouch my soul, grow up.

/endofdiscussion this isn't a place to flame it's to decide if stego get's mod.

dwru6w.jpg.04b01a76d28cf4496f08ccdeaced18ec.jpg

umm i dont no u much either but we do need some mods on surf for that i would have +1d u

but uh i think u did spam on forums to get your 100 posts quickly :/

im at 0