Sign in to follow this  
PapiChulo

@@@ Admin chat

I think the @@@white text chat that appears on everyones center screen would be a smart thing to have on Jailbreak.

For example, when we need to announce its a freeday to stop CTs from killing all the Ts running around itd be easier to do the @@@ chat to get their attention and for other reasons. The all admin green text is good but some derps don't pay attention to text chat.

^^^^^ Half of the time people never ever read chat. There also need to be a way for private messaging. People never respond when I ask them something.

This is fine, but I think center text should be limited to urgent messages like clarifying freedays or addressing rule violations by the warden. Everything else should be green text or voice chat (e.g. individual rule violations, etc).

We will probably limit this to Admins and Higher, if not just div leaders. If we put this for mods and up, and it gets abused, we will remove it all together.

We will probably limit this to Admins and Higher, if not just div leaders. If we put this for mods and up, and it gets abused, we will remove it all together.

Well. I agree. But half of the time there are only mods on. So this would need to be worked out better.

I agree with this. Should only be admins and higher ups, im pretty sure some mods would use it to other stuff :P

Well. I agree. But half of the time there are only mods on. So this would need to be worked out better.

Some mods even abuse the green all chat and I have to warn them..allowing it only to admins and higher would probably be the best idea seeing as how they have more experience and are trusted more, I'm pretty active on JB anyways

I agree to make it admin & up. However sometimes it's accidental for mods to use all chat when they meant for admin chat, but yes there are some who aboose all chat lol

Sign in to follow this