Sign in to follow this  
neteX

Banned for yelling "MOVE OUT OF MY WAY"

Look, this will be one of the most comprehend-able shit I will ever type down, ever. Netex initially, never changed, he's still the same aggressive idiot claiming preposterous information which sounds wholly illogical and is basically a bunch of mesh-mash. He's still have this pathetic demeanor, which is even comparable to those degenerates on Jail Break and maybe even to a Call of Duty kid. Still, this community itself is sometimes, and sometimes, including partially, idiotic in nature, but is rational in some aspects.

i was following this thread up until the point when ppl started saying scrim stuff and ESEA terminology, and i was just like "well fuck this", im still not sure what i think of netex, mainly because ive only heard about all the stuff that hes doing and havent seen any of it for myself

i was following this thread up until the point when ppl started saying scrim stuff and ESEA terminology, and i was just like "well fuck this", im still not sure what i think of netex, mainly because ive only heard about all the stuff that hes doing and havent seen any of it for myself

Read my post then, I summed it up (:

Are you still going on about this?

I was banned for being neteX the neteX that i always WAS!

I came back changed, and apparently if you SCREAM GET OUT OF MY WAY, you get banned.

Yeah. Makes perfect fucking sense.

You're right cuz the DDoS threats, the constant lying, swearing, and trolling definitly has nothing to do with it.

Silly Aegean, why is that in anyway related? *trollface*

---------- Post added at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 AM ----------

Only thing I can say is. I TOLD YOU SO

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_03_1.jpg_8be62c5329bc14ef40bc8dce54346b6e.jpg.a1e64a4fc33faa659864f255cb383a99.jpg

ill just leave this out there i remember when i first joined xG and i would play on JB alot and i would see you on there, you would troll and spazz at everything it was very annoying and very disrespectful and i very much did not enjoy it, i dont know much about you but iv heard alot and seen your playing style. Trust me bud its not good i think you should stop with this community and go join some other fucking community because me and most of the people on here dont want you in it -1 gtfo and stop trying.

This is pointless. Searching with your steam ID and looking at the bans on google are hilarious, you have like 2-9 bans with a whole bunch of different clans too with your old account. About 2 pages full of bans on google alone. New account now but still the same netex.

~Closed