r0bot

Got banned for "wallhack"

Actually you are retarted dude, your friend bhop scripts, and since I've scripted b4 you cant bhop like that, unless your going 54 fps max, and FPS maxing isnt aloud on xG servers.

So clearly you dont know what cheating is.

Before i put you into your place why are you still here?

ok moving on, sorry any 1 i offend with this disrespect.

netex you are 1 of the most fake people i have ever met

You lied about going to rehab, You either a, tried to make it look like you changed, cause your some sick fucked up child that has no fucking life and is beaten by your parents.

Or b, Your a, but a faggot that sticks things up his butt.

Moving on, i mean why the fuck do you talk shit to me, When i defended you, helped you, tried the fucking hardest to get you back into xG, then you go behind my back, talk shit, make fun of, and just be a complete and uder fucking douchebag

I mean just go back under your cave stick a fucking machette up your ass, and fucking kill your self. My god you are a complete and uder waste of fucking everything to this world. Fuck off kid.-

ima have to unban robot because there hasnt been any proof with it and there wont be any proof to be posted

if someone suspects another person of hacking, MAKE A DEMO OF IT FIRST, PREFERABLY SEVERAL AND MAKE SURE THEY ARE LONG ENOUGH (not like a 10 second demo), the same thing goes for mods that are unsure about whether or not someone is hacking and ur the only one on the server

-sealed away in the last great time war