Sign in to follow this  
ChickenPanda

funny convo I had on youtube

well, was listening to this dubstep top 10 thing, and somebody posted "where's skrillex?"

kid responded with:

IT ISNT FUCKING DUBSTEP SKRILLEX SUCKKSSS! FIND NEW MUSIC AND STOP KILLING THE WORLD OF DUBSTEP WITH YOUR SKRILLEX SHIT!

so then I said:

bro, skrillex is definition of dubstep

then the kid responded with:

Your fucking kidding, right? Your absolutely retarded if your not. Skrillex is fucking awful, he doesn't make dubstep, it's a mix of Electro and BROstep. Not dubstep, if you want to listen to dubstep check out DOWNLINK, EXCISION, DATSIK, RY LEGIT, CHRISPY. Not fucking Skrillex, get back to me when your fucking 'educated' about dubstep and have a clue what your fucking talking about.

I lol'd then said:

mad?

oh, the idiots on youtube <3

I don't enjoy Skrillex's music. It's sounds too much like the diarrhea of music. But still what you posted does support the fact that people on Youtube are complete retards.

IMO Skrillex is terrible, terrible, terrible garbage.

However, I accept that that is MY opinion.

They really do suck tho. Stop listening to them and listen to some good music.

lol heisy, when I saw your xG Elite Member tag thingy, I honestly thought it said xG Cute Member

...I need some sleep. haha

and opinion respected ^^

It looks like a e and l and i and a t and e

WHATS THAT SPELL!

Cute <3

why the fuck are you bragging about an argument you had on youtube, especially after losing the argument and using the stereotypical mad? showing that you don't have better argument. You're just a faggot.