Sign in to follow this  
Heisenberg

Minecraft problems...still

Ever since the 1.2 update, I can't connect to the servers. I somehow managed to connect to creative once, but it was a new world and was horribly griefed.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_03_10.thumb.jpg.dceabe9a85d371dcd9df1328dddba935.jpg

^Btw please change it to "vanilla" instead of the misspelled "vinnila"

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_03_11.thumb.jpg.2627ed9c82df7d59932e31e8db70c4cd.jpg

^Connecting to oc.survival

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_03_12.thumb.jpg.89639ca8cb7920d8314a2b802e642dca.jpg

^Connecting to creative

I'm not sure if the problem is the servers or if it's on my end. What do? :S

No, for the End of Stream problem that is just Java being inferior. Same with the socket reset.

Usually just retrying a fuckton fixes it.

end of stream error is like a headache, where there can be multiple reasons to cause it... It is a FACT that the servers are not updated to 1.2.3

Yeah but the main reason is that Minecraft runs shitty-java.

updated servers. i enjoyed my trip... lil sick though so i wont be on ts3 but my steam is on.

i know creative is up with 1.2.3 and survival im doing right now as of this post. ill probly have it done in about 5 min or less.

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

ok the servers are up survival is converting the map. and should be ready in a min.