Sign in to follow this  
Sporky

Clear up a rule for me?

Map is Black_ops and there is 4-5 ts left and we were having a semi trivia day ( how we got down to that number) Everyone was distracted so i decided to say 1st to jump gets Lr. One of the ts jumps and we kill the rest. After a couple of seconds i am slayed. I am told i cant kill more then 3 ts doing that. I just want to clear this rule up so future mishaps dont happen...again.

Does the 3ts (max) Die rule apply only to trivia or any other reaction game, excluding simon says?

Or is it only for Trivia?

I think it was more of a "First Reaction Last Reaction" thing (terrible game BY THE WAY) which you have to say were playing it, instead of just saying "K first reaction jump" while everyone is distracted and no one is paying attention. I dunno though, who was the one who slayed you?

We weren't playing, First Reaction,Last Reaction.

It was a reaction thing such as "First to Spray gets Lr" but i changed it to "First to Jump get Lr" and there were 4-5 Ts left.

and the Mod..idk i forgot. it wasn't that big of a slay for me, and i didn't want to argue. So i came to Forums, so i can clear it up and so that any other player doesn't get slayed for doing the same thing.

Sporky I was there and there were 6 t's. We killed 5 and that's 2 more then 3 therefore u broke the rules and got slayed.

The killing at most 3 t's rules come from orders that directly affect how many t's die.

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

I think it was more of a "First Reaction Last Reaction" thing (terrible game BY THE WAY) which you have to say were playing it, instead of just saying "K first reaction jump" while everyone is distracted and no one is paying attention. I dunno though, who was the one who slayed you?

McKinzy <- cant spell

It applies the rule is not for trivia its is for ALL games.

And the reason in Simon says and certain other games u can kill more then 3 is because u don't know how many people are gonna die because they did not follow orders. In the order u gave u knew that 5 t's were going to die

Nowhere in Motd does that rule apply "In the event of normal or surprise trivia, no more than 3 Ts can die due to a single trivia prize." taken from Motd, we were not playing Trivia, Nor First Reaction/Last Reaction.

Hmm now this is getting confusing,

from what im reading, "First to Spray/jump/crouch/etc" is a reaction game and must be said before playing?.

The only thing i changed was that instead of spraying it became jump, and that 5 Ts were killed.

i think its because u said it out of nowhere and because of the fact that there were like 6 ts left, if there were 3 or less t's, then it would be okay cause the max that can die are 2

I have done it plenty of times, with admins/mods on and this is the first time i was slayed for it.

And i don't say it out of nowhere, Ts are being Ts and Cts are being Cts, I say "First to jump gets Lr" and it gets cut out cause someone talks over me so i repeat it again. And those that are actually trying to hear me , actually jump while others are left to wonder what the hell happened.

I normally do it when there 3-4 people with the occasional high number but never anything above half the ts or 1/3. like 8 or 9.

In Motd also, the only thing that limits the amount of Ts that dies is Trivia which is 3 and Fr/Lr which in each 1 should die.

Idk the answer to this, but why would you even do that when there are 6 Ts left? -___-

that's just a shitty order as a warden.