MineCrack

xG Membership

Helpful Skills: I can code [Java, PHP] Also basic VB.NET

Not really a *Helpful* skill, but I only (Perosnnaly) seen you once on Jailbreak. (CS:S) so Idk, remember try to play for about a month before you post, so everyone knows you well, it is a better chance of getting in the Clan. My descion reaminas a +0

I've seen you break rules before but that can be solved by reading the motd more and typing !rules in chat if you wanna review the motd >:D. Also how are you today?

Decision: +1

Why: Rule breaks but nothing major!

Maturity: 10/10

Activity: Very active on Jailbreak.

You needs 10 +1s to be an official member but first you must be accepted by someone like Aegean or Serbian because what if you get 10 +1s but they disagree or don't want you here for some reason (there is none, I hope) so just be patient and wait a little longer.

You needs 10 +1s to be an official member but first you must be accepted by someone like Aegean or Serbian because what if you get 10 +1s but they disagree or don't want you here for some reason (there is none, I hope) so just be patient and wait a little longer.

okee dokee. i kinda figured that i would have to wait cause im pretty sure that they are like just waiting here for someone to have 10 +1's but thanks for advice.