Need help deciding

What do?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. What do?

• Borrow Skyrim (X360)
    • Buy Skyrim (X360)
    • Buy Battlefield 3 (X360)
    • Get a ride instead and save my money

Ughhhh guys I cant decide what to do. My friend owes me a favor, and I can either borrow Skyrim or get a ride to somewhere I need to go from him. We're moving out for different colleges in July. OR I could buy Skyrim or Battlefield 3 for the 360. I was holding off on BF3 because I heard the PC version is much better, and I wanted to upgrade my computer to run it. My dad won't let us upgrade the computer to Windows 7 because "he likes XP more". So I can either wait 3 years until the computer dies and we upgrade to Windows 8 and get BF3, or get it on the Xbox 360, and purchase Skyrim now.

I have $108 in my wallet, which I kind of need to increase my preps.

Edit: Today I'm spending $8 going to see a shitty movie, and probably $6 more on food. So $94 is more like it

Honestly, if you are NOT satisfied with the games you have now, go with skyrim. But honestly i don't think buying video games is a wise idea in your situation.

Ask your friend to buy you a ride, Use it once to go to wherever you've got to go, sell it cheap and quick, profit, buy a new PC, Skyrim and BF3, and while you're at it, buy a hooker.