Sign in to follow this  
DJ_Funky_III

Canyondam_v4-Fix Super Awp Explaination

show and tell no one or that map will turn terrible for the t's ct'swill abuse the FUCK outta if and one super ct will happen every fuckin round.

show and tell no one or that map will turn terrible for the t's ct'swill abuse the FUCK outta if and one super ct will happen every fuckin round.

Yeah I know, the video is unlisted and I still don't know how to do it from watching it XD

show and tell no one or that map will turn terrible

I specced you to figure it out ><. But you're right; ^_^ even said me that if you get it at all you will be slayed but I can't find evidence of that in the motd/forum. I don't see why the motd doesn't explicit restrict powerups in general to prevent present and future abuse of good maps turned bad by their own secrets. power corrupts

I specced you to figure it out ><. But you're right; ^_^ even said me that if you get it at all you will be slayed but I can't find evidence of that in the motd/forum. I don't see why the motd doesn't explicit restrict powerups in general to prevent present and future abuse of good maps turned bad by their own secrets. power corrupts

oh its basicly a map exploit if u use it every single round but thanks for trying! And all the other mods/admins who know agreeed upon this.

Sign in to follow this