Sign in to follow this  
benrapelisberge

people from SOD MG

well there is no place for player names or steam id's so i will just explain why they should be banned. they constantly dont follow rules, use the N word in every sentence, be nazi wardens, are trigger happy, and are generally annoying. please, this people **** me, and many other people off. pleas can we rid our servers of the jerks

i have a mac, not good with it, but honestly just watch and u will see

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

also they invoked me to slay poptart so i would freeslay on purpose

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

[/color]also they invoked me to slay poptart so i would freeslay on purpose

Doesn't matter if you're on a mac or windows... You can always record a demo...

i perma banned one for freekilling and disconnecting, kenny,dubz,and king are admins in the SODMG steam group so watch them

They do nothing wrong when i am on and i am friends with them. They know the rules and have great games to play like the homophone one. So idk when they break rules casue it never happens.

well the one i banned freekilled and left, kenny and king didnt freekill but left and dubz just stayed

well if this group of sod people r trolling and freekilling members than we can just ban everyone thats with in that group , unless the ldr of the group wanna kick members of the group who constanly freekills and break rules than it would be fine until than if that whole group is just a troll and freekilling ban them all... ill watch them if i see them in the server