Sign in to follow this  
supx

Jailbreak Trivia: are these prizes allowed?

Haven't tried these yet, and I don't see a limitation on it in MOTD, so was wondering if they are permissible for surprise trivia:

0) The T to your right/left will die (while unstacked)

1) The T's to your right and left will die (while unstacked)

2) Pick 3 t's to die, one of them must be to your right or left (while unstacked)

I would allow this since it is not more then 3 t's, but how would "The T's to your right and left will die" work if your on the last end of the row?

those are fine, however, let them scramble themselves beforehand before doing it

to pyros comment: it would go to the first one on the opposite end, ie 1,2,3,4,5 - 5 picks 4 and 1 to die

These are very interesting Prized and i believe it is allowed as Trente has said, they are random and No favoritism is involved.

Another interesting Prized would be

The Ts to your left AND right will die... Including yourself XD.

With Permission i would like to have these Prizes enacted, or put into use <3 :D

The Ts to your left AND right will die... Including yourself XD.

With Permission i would like to have these Prizes enacted, or put into use <3 :D

hellyea! :P

i guess its okay, but if they were stacked would they both be killed? or told to unstack and restart the question? and if you have no one on your left/right side what do you do?