Sign in to follow this  
Arthman

xG Channel

Since SubbJr left, we will have to get a new channel for the members and yet, get SOMEBODY to record this shit. (I can't, Fraps doesnt record other's sound)

I can run the YT channel (if it's about that), as long as other people record some stuff and send it to me. I've got some experience with YT in the past. just send it to me and I'll watch if I can upload it/if it's good enough to upload it/if I can edit a few clips together so it gets a tad longer (for short clips).

Yeah unfortunately, when Subb Jr left, he deleted the youtube channel because before I used to share the account with him. He probably did it because he had his email stuff linked to the account, but still, it's not like he was going to use it and we actually had videos on it.

Yeah unfortunately, when Subb Jr left, he deleted the youtube channel because before I used to share the account with him. He probably did it because he had his email stuff linked to the account, but still, it's not like he was going to use it and we actually had videos on it.

Do you still have a decent background?

Also, just a test:

iMaasie

If I'm not gonna run the channel tell me...then I'll just delete it all :P

Do you still have a decent background?

Also, just a test:

iMaasie

If I'm not gonna run the channel tell me...then I'll just delete it all :P

Nah I dont have any xG backgrounds or anything and by all means, you can run the channel, I don't care either way :) I can just submit videos to you.

Then here's the thing, we need an official xG channel. I might go one and make one and share it certain people. Also, anybody Willing to be a camera man for those who can't record (Me for instance)