Sign in to follow this  
TobytheSlave

XenoGamers on skool computers

This is mainly for people addicted to xG forums and need to get on whenever. Now, as many of you probably already know, most schools block certain websites with different programs. There worst thing to do is try to hack into the computer and get the admin powers then get expelled because your smarter than the schools internet security.

First, make sure you can access the internet options of whatever the default internet browser is. If you can't get a different one.

Here are some internet browser that are popular:

• Internet Explorer
  • Google Chrome
  • Mozilla Firefox
  • Safari
  • Opera

Any of those will work. But you gotta first make sure they are exceptable on the computer. Opera is bolded because that one I know how to use and it's not common, but they are well-known.

Proxy Servers

If you don't have any proxy servers already, they are pretty simple to get. If translate.google.com is available you can use that as a temporary proxy. Google Translate can translate websites to a different and you can switch to the Translation and the Original.

You can use google to find website that have proxy servers but you may not access them because of Proxy Avoidance. So you copy the website address and paste it in Google Translate and make sure you translate it to another language. i use these proxy lists:

• spys.ru/en
  • proxynova

From the website copy a IP address of the proxy server.

Using a Proxy

If using Opera, go to preferences on the first tab at the top starting from the top-left. On the side tabs, choose Network, the Proxy servers.

Once there, paste the IP address in the HTTP box and put the port in the port box. MAKE SURE YOU DONT LEAVE THE PORT IN THE HTTP BOX. Then, i guess you are good from there.

PLEASE READ!!!

You will probably be able to use this method for a while. But you must remember that some schools monitor the computers. You may get in trouble and you may not, but the people monitoring will probably just block it but you kinda had it for a while

it dont work for me no more.

hope you likeada the tutorial! :peace:

Xg forums aren't filtered at my school, nor is youtube or facebook, but almost everything else non school related is blocked -.-

when i try using https, it says the certificate is like not recognized or like not valid or something like that. then its says Continue to Website, then it blocks it again