JakeImpossibru

Old Jailbreak Maps Brought Back?

Should we bring old Jailbreak maps back  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should we bring old Jailbreak maps back

• Yes for old jailbreak maps back
    • No for old jailbreak maps back

Hey Korean here and I want some of the old Jailbreak maps here so we can play them again the ones we played around last march. Here are some that I want brought back and If it's not too much trouble can you add them please it would be great and also get rid of the maps that we don't play or suck and I also want to take in people's consent on to what maps should be deleted from the list.

ba_jail_prison_break_g4e_v3_3 (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Jail Break) - GAMEBANANA

ba_jail_xtreme_downview_v4 (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Jail Break) - GAMEBANANA (I know this map in the paste brought problems to the server but it was still a great map and I don't know if it will have any problems.)

ba_jail_laser_v4b (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Jail Break) - GAMEBANANA

HOPE YOU LIKE THESE MAPS JUST COPY AND PASTE THE LINK <3 THANKS BYE!

The only one I would want back is xtreme downview, laser crashes the server and the other one is ehh , downview has castle wars and some fun stuff

Do you have him added if so I would be more than glad to contact him and ask him if he can fix it. Also If anyone else can ask him for me or get him to talk to me personally it will be highly appreciated thanks!

Found a couple that might look interesting to add.

ba_minecraft_v2 ba_minecraft_v2 (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Jail Break) - GAMEBANANA

ba_jail_whisker_v3 ba_jail_whisker_v3 (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Jail Break) - GAMEBANANA

Jail_Buyukisyan_Pro Jail_Buyukisyan_Pro (Counter-Strike 1.6 > Maps > Jail Break) - GAMEBANANA

ba_jail_rofl_v2 ba_jail_rofl_v2 (Counter-Strike 1.6 > Maps > Jail Break) - GAMEBANANA

Jail_Minecraft_2 Jail_MineCraft_v3 (Counter-Strike 1.6 > Maps > Jail Break) - GAMEBANANA

jail_geridonusum jail_geridonusum (Counter-Strike 1.6 > Maps > Jail Break) - GAMEBANANA

jb_last_encounter jb_last_encounter (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Jail Break) - GAMEBANANA (Took me 20 minutes to find but here is mohammad's map request.)

Hope you look through them and let me know which ones you hate and which ones are cool!