Sign in to follow this  
Oreo

Unbanning Oreo THE TRUTH

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:31929919 00:06 96 5 active

Your Nick Name/In-Game Name: Oreo

Reason why you were banned(If you don't know this put n/a): Freekilling

Why should you be unbanned?

Well since no one believes me, and i actually like playing the server, i would like to be unbanned from the server for freekilling stated by Apathy (good guy :3), ive been perma banned for 2-3 days cant remember :/ been busy. Ill be mature about this and say that Edison was calling me annoying, even though i was talking to Nickname Narnia about the orders and how i should proceed with them. Also we had a joke day and i was helping him judge, CT's usually help judge and didn't say otherwise. Now I was minding my own buisness and obviously if someone comes out of nowhere and starts trolling you, your going to retaliate whether authority figure or not, im not trying to rant just giving a story leading to the freekills. But after like the 50th time being called annoying i snapped, i shouldnt be mistreated, sooo i took it out on the T's (hehe sorry T's) sorta like when you stub your toe and want to punch the lifeless object that inflicted pain on you. So in my defence i say i did free kill im sorry, and i wont do it again as long as Edison next time, just next time mute me instead of insulting me :3

-OREO OUT!

To be honest I didn't read a word you said because you got banned for... and I quote.. "How do you like this Edison.." *Freekills 8 people and disconnects*... Stay banned.

hmmm... now your saying u did freekill and u made up a whole story about your brother taking over your pc and than quit and u try to rejoin the server but was ban.... Member of the xG should be more honest instead of lying your way out of ban.

hmmm... now your saying u did freekill and u made up a whole story about your brother taking over your pc and than quit and u try to rejoin the server but was ban.... Member of the xG should be more honest instead of lying your way out of ban.

Actually didnt kill 8 people ask apathy

thats not the problem.. the problem is you lied

not really the brother part is true, but no one will believe me so i decided to get the story from my brother and blame it on myself

mkayy.. as i see it that you really want to be unban from the server on what u have done ill see what i can do, since your trying your best to be unban from the rserver since you seem to like it