Sign in to follow this  
DuckiiJr.

Review this movie: Project X

Bad. Badbadbadbadbad. If you want to see something less trite, see Superbad or The Hangover. The movie was just bland as hell and was made for the dumbass general public.

My .02

It shold have been called Party Movie so that then it would Ok for it to be bad, but too bad, it sucked dick and it wasnt called that. It was called Project X, the stuipiest fucking name ever.

I also saw Silent House last week. It was decent at best. It's better than this. Unfortunately, that's the best movie that's going to be out for a while until The Hunger Games comes out. That one looks awesome!

Project x isnt the movie you wanna watch if you want a movie with a plot or a story or anything like that, its just plain fun, i liked it. its really chill and makes you laugh a lot.

silent house feels pretty scary in the beginning, but in the end when you find out whats causing all that scare the movie doesnt feel scary anymore, its just like "oh so thats why" and it kinda ends really dumb

FYI buy your tickets now for the Hunger Games. It sold out in some theaters all ready! Its playing at all 4 of my local theaters and for the first 3 days they are playing nothing but it. Each theater has 14 or so screens in them. Its suppose to be that good.

Project x isnt the movie you wanna watch if you want a movie with a plot or a story or anything like that, its just plain fun, i liked it. its really chill and makes you laugh a lot.

also, if you wanna see hot girls watch project x. holy shit.

As I said, it's for the dumbass general public :P

Do dey get nude? Just curious

yeah, lots of titties, and like straight up models, this guy goes hey you can only get on the pool naked, and every girl is super hot model with thongs and topless showing nipples and everything. there is not a single ugly girl

yeah, lots of titties, and like straight up models, this guy goes hey you can only get on the pool naked, and every girl is super hot model with thongs and topless showing nipples and everything. there is not a single ugly girl
+1 !

10char