Reflex

Reflex

Hi, let me introduce myself for those that don't exactly know me. I play on the xG servers for the games TF2, and CS:S and I would like to apply for moderator for the game TF2. I am active on the 24/7 Dustbowl server and the Saxton Hale server, but I am foremost active on the Dustbowl server. As well as this, I'm in the eastern time zone and play daily though I am more way more active in the weekends. Also, I have been around in the CS:S xG servers since the early November of last year and decided to apply during the middle of December.

I would like to be a moderator for TF2 for the reasons that I can help members whenever needed. I read the MOTD often so enough that I am aware of every update presented in the MOTD. If I am chosen to be moderator, I can help stop the people in the Saxton Hale server, which needs moderation the most in the xG TF2 servers, that always delay the rounds and break the rules.

Well, this wraps everything I have to say so thanks for reading and considering.

+1111111111111 very nice guy that has maturity above the charts. he is active but not no life active :3. he would be a SUPERB moderator

+1. He wanted to slay the "buddie" people AKA TTSN/Tsunami,wanted to mute the spammers, always friendly and mature to other players.

Decision: +1 herpidy derp OF COURSE +1

Why: Prolly one of THE MOST friendly xG guys out there

Maturity: 11/10

Activity: TF2 all day every day xD

Good luck dude!

+1 this guy is very active in game, on teamspeak and forums. He knows all of the rules and gives the mods a heads up when somethings being broken. Mature.

Decision:+1

Why:He is a great person who always tries to help people out, knows all the rules, would make a great mod since he follows the rules all the time and helps other people out.

Maturity:10/10

Activity:10/10

Decision: +1

Why: He is a fun respectable guy who show's kindness to everyone he meets. He can handle situations from what I've seen very nicely he will not freak out over the small stuff like a free kill or the big stuff like a mass free killer he will simply type in admin chat mass freekiller teamban and he let's us take care of it.

Activity: Very active on Jailbreak

Maturity: 10/10