Angrehorse

1oz. Doug

I have no pictures but i have seen him slayed manys times and was ct banned by mohammad earlier today. An just freekilled some more this guy needs a ct ban.

Angreh i know the guy is a jerk, and everything, freekills multiple times. We cant do anything, unless there is proof of him doing.

Angreh i know the guy is a jerk, and everything, freekills multiple times. We cant do anything, unless there is proof of him doing.

yes i know that but luckily mohammad ct banned him and if we get enough maybe we could ct ban him. Alsso mohammad said that hes seen him slayed so yea.

Yea probably gonna be really easy to get proof because this guy rule breaks every round and can't stop. I slayed a total of 4 times today and every time he went what? Then he fought with me about it until after 10 minutes of extensive fighting he understood.

GET PROOF

I don't think so because what If I'm just a bad mod and free slayed him (I didn't). I also think we should get mohammad's word in this also before we can get people like papi or pyro to come and make the final decision so we have enough complaints about him and guys read this:

THE 4 SLAYS WAS JUST TODAY YESTERDAY I SLAYED HIM TWICE AND THE DAY BEFORE THAT TWICE THEN AFTER TODAY MOHAMMAD CT BANNED HIM I THINK BEFORE I LEFT, BUT JUST THINK ABOUT TOMMORROW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN!

This cant lead to anything because of the lack of proofs, but i will look after him when i see him and im sure other mods will too :)