Chrono

To Shed Some Light

Recently there have been NUMEROUS complaints about there being no admins on.

I would like to point a few things out to those complaining.

1. Mods/Admins/Divs/Cos have lives too (Silence has no life. [see what i did thar?])... They need to take breaks every once in a while to keep up with it.

2. Right now is school time for most people, spring breaks may be coming up, be happening, or have happened. But this also means there are tests to study for, papers to write, and books to read.

3. There doesn't have to be a mod on to have someone banned, get fraps or pop a demo and post it as your proof in a ban request.

Thank you, that will be all for now.

I hate it when people ask me on Jailbreak when my account is busy or away or snooze. I'm not there please call me later thank you. Chrono is also to busy having butt sex and taking cold showers with arvelez :O

I feel bad for not being on recently :X Some of you may know that I got a new job since mid-January, and if you have me on Facebook, you know that I work A LOT.

Pointless video is pointless? Also for pyro <3 I just finished the 2nd season... Le cry. "just who the hell do you think we are?!?!?!?!" <----- referring to mods admins etc. we ain't jebus we can't be there all the time