Sign in to follow this  
Rhododendron

New Forum Features v7

All members can add global smilies and all members can use them! This is not available for non-xG members. Also added ajax thread support so you don't have to refresh the page to see new posts!

Go here to add your smilies:

https://xenogamers.com/mysmiliesvb.php

Have fun!

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

Also this didn't cost us anything, so don't complain about useless spending!

Heartfelt apology time:

Dear Silence,

I am very sorry for my immature behavior. My 14 year-old instincts kicked in. They cause me to think: "I'll please them with the most perverted thing I can think of!" But I know that is not how the clan works. I shouldn't have acted that way and I will be more respectful in the future. I will use the features to the best of the clan and not my own personal amusement. I ruined this wonderful feature for everyone and I hope that you will accept my apology. With that being said I hope tat you will add the personal emoticons back on to please the clan and all others that see this website.

Thank you,

themick07.

Heartfelt apology time:

Dear Silence,

I am very sorry for my immature behavior. My 14 year-old instincts kicked in. They cause me to think: "I'll please them with the most perverted thing I can think of!" But I know that is not how the clan works. I shouldn't have acted that way and I will be more respectful in the future. I will use the features to the best of the clan and not my own personal amusement. I ruined this wonderful feature for everyone and I hope that you will accept my apology. With that being said I hope tat you will add the personal emoticons back on to please the clan and all others that see this website.

Thank you,

themick07.

You MUTHAFUCKAH' ruining everythin' 'round here!