Scary

2 People harassing megan

[ATTACH]2116.vB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]2115.vB[/ATTACH] Here are the guys messing with her. they kept saying she is a lesbian after them saying she does not like sex and kept going after everyone told them to stop

2012-03-18_00006.thumb.jpg.384b6068335e70e2f9a17c0b5afe358c.jpg

2012-03-18_00005.thumb.jpg.672b4e7c7fcf704f05ed4b682539117a.jpg

I have a Demo of the guy changing his name from "Megan is a *something cant remember*" to James Bondage and the other guy began harrassing her but stopped when I called him out on it.

But from what Megan told me the first guy was an ass. He even had his name as "Megan is a dike." Which, even to legit lesbians, is offensive.

Our talk before I joined:

Megan: sorry

Megan: being called a dike :p

Megan: pictures?

[xG] Misseh Cookie: What?1

[xG] Misseh Cookie: By who?!

Megan: I dont know they changed their names

Megan: its not working? :o

Megan: I dont have a facebook

Megan: so that might be why

Megan: * James Bondage [High As Balls] changed name to Megan is a dike.

Megan: also I am apparently a lesbian and its wrong to believen god and not want to have sex till your married

[xG] Misseh Cookie: Got you covered

Megan is now playing Counter-Strike: Source. Click here to join.

Megan: folk are already yelling at him xD

[xG] Misseh Cookie: xd

[xG] Misseh Cookie: Demoing. <3

Let me know if you want the demo of the second guy.

Give us the demo and also if shit like this is happening call one of us in I for one have no tolerance for that kinda of shit and will put down the ban hammer if necessary.

I didn't call anyone else in because McKenzie was there....

megan.dem

Idk where this cuts off at but I have 4 more.

The other demos are other games where they are no longer there but I just forgot to turn off the demo recorder. :P

James Bondage: STEAM_0:1:37571401

H0Ld M@h D!cK: STEAM_0:0:26272068

Can't remember the third guy (the guy in the demo) can someone tell me it and I'll find it? I love gameme. xD Keeps track of everyone. :P

Found him:

CuntyMcGoo: STEAM_0:1:14468729

He was harassing Megan but when I told him what he was doing was harassment he stopped. I think he should be put on the watch list to make sure he doesn't keep harassing the other players.

FYI i was the one who called in Mckensy because this is a repeatitive thing. Becuase really no mods ever go on surf except when called. This happens a lot. Trolls run free on surf and nothing is ever done. Plus demoing or getting pictures really doesnt help because a ban is really never the cure. A simple mute or silence can stop them early so that they dont continue because they know they can without being punished.

Also cookie didnt you just make a thread in member protest 4 boxxy because he was trolling megan? Or did you make mistake?

FYI i was the one who called in Mckensy because this is a repeatitive thing. Becuase really no mods ever go on surf except when called. This happens a lot. Trolls run free on surf and nothing is ever done. Plus demoing or getting pictures really doesnt help because a ban is really never the cure. A simple mute or silence can stop them early so that they dont continue because they know they can without being punished.

Also cookie didnt you just make a thread in member protest 4 boxxy because he was trolling megan? Or did you make mistake?

Was a mistake. He isn't a member and I had no proof.