Sign in to follow this  
DMTwired

xg website?

i dont think you guys realize how much work Silence would have to do for this....but i do agree that our logo could look a bit different

I CALL A xG LOGO COMPETITION, PRIZE! HAT PACKS, HAT PACKS EVERYWHERE FER THE WINNER.

alright, ima say somethin.

first of all, what are the regulations? waht are you gonna with the logos? and what shud we get if we make a good logo?

i can make a badass logo, but i gotta know some preferences first before i make it

what is the post above me trying to say? haha i dont understand it :/ but i like the logo maybe if it just had some glare/shine to it? I like to keep it simple :3

Toby thinks that there is going to be an actuall contest, toby there isnt one lol it was only suggested. But as far as the logo goes I really dont think we need a animated one or a flashier one, the simple solution would just to make it bigger so that the first thing you see is the logo. Im thinking let "Xeno Gamers" have its own line and move the quick link bar below it. This would allow for the quick link bar to extend all the way across the page. That way the 1st thing you see when you get to the page is Xeno Gamers and then the quicklink bar showcasing all the games we are part of. What do you guys think?