Sign in to follow this  
Outlaw

u call that disrespect?

im about ****in tired of these admins. the resort to you getting kicked for admin disrespect at the littles sighn of you getting angry at them its ******** ****in learn to be an admin and stick up for urself. Agean that means you grow some ****in balls.

P.S. Agean how are you goin to kick me for admin disrespect when ur disrespecting me as well why the **** would i let you say somthing to me and you expect me to say nothing back. ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey man, ive seen you rage and disrespect people before. dont go raging on the forums about this. its called self control. if you dont like it here you dont have to be here. if admins say you are disrespecting then listen to them, because maybe you are. also i dont expect you replying to this post by cursing me out and calling me an *******. just calm down and be respectful.

Rofl so you freekill t's from crossfire, you say it was crossfire and the t's are retarded for not running away while you are killing me for rebelling (which would have got them killed for moving around when they weren't supposed to) then you call me ****ing retarded when i just told you that you got slayed for freekilling. I never disrespected, infact i will post pics of our whole convo. I'm going to have a big discussion with the clan bout you now. Congrats bud, hope it was all worth it.

-Aegean!

outlaw if ur sick and tired stop disrespecting than your alway calling me stupid and retarted for slaying you for freekill and breaking the rules , Stop raging for your own mistake and taking punishment from the admin and be mature about it .

Instead of firing back each other why don't we correct the mistakes here. Instead of filling an entire thread with "******" ect, you can tell him the rules and explain to him how he broke them in a calm mature way. And unnecessary comments like "You're butthurt" blah blah blah shouldn't be thrown into the mix either. The topic should be handled in a mature way and closed.

Love you all,

Edison<3

lol... we have a motd for reason and when i slayed him to explain what he did and the rules he just started calling me retarted and stupid because i didnt know the rules and boundaries of a map , what happend was he was in awp tower not looking out but camping right at the ladder - that is considered in amoury because because u werent out on platform ... the bounderies of lego is the platforms of both the low and high area ... so after explaining that he called me dumb , retarted , idiot , ect so i kicked him for disrespecting me

Me and Ducki aren't retaliating or firing back. We are explaining exactly what he did wrong, in a calm manner. He opened this thread, and we are showing him why he is in the wrong. Admin disrespect can only go so far till you get banned. Ducki and I decided to only kick even though it's not his first offense because we know he is better then that. If he starts mouthing off again and making up some bs reason as to why he shouldn't get slayed, then starts to insult us after is not going to help his case, that's for sure.