Sign in to follow this  
JTFRange

what is the status of psp's minecraft server

im using the towny server to do testing for new bukkit. so far looks like were gona start from a new map :/ i still have a copy of the old one if anyone wants it. im attempting to use the towny server to make both servers so once i have a creative mode the way i like it ill move it and do towny. with the new bukkit code im having to get alot of new stuff or reconfigure plugins from a fresh install. i just reset creatives map to get rid of the tnt craters. but still wanting a recomended build for bukkit for 1.2.3

looks like there taking there time :/ meanwhile just enjoy come css or tf2. or any other new game that's comming. my self im looking fworad to some new ps3 games that are comming out soon.

ill keep the creative server on vinnilla till i get the other ready to open. when i get it done ill start on c.

also im redoing the entire permissions from scratch im not gona bother to convert the old. so i will be picking a NEW set of mods and admins. i already know who im picking for the admins and div. both servers will be using the new permmissions that i set up so the commands are more the same.