Sign in to follow this  
FancyMudkip

This may be the end

I have been with Xeno gamers for such a long time and lately i have not been very active as most of my friends can tell mostly well Counter strikes starting to bore me and i don't really like the Team fortress 2 servers well i just need to find something i really like to do i don't visit the fourms that much anymore and i don't know any of the new members i'm all ways doing other things and i have not seen that much effort to do anything with the community so for now i'm gone for a while i may come back i may not so this is my goodbye for now farewell friends ill see you all again some day

Your one of the 1st few people i met on the xG servers, Your always be a good friend Mudkip, i hope you come by the server and play with us from time to time. I hope this wont be permanent :]

Try out surf if you have not already! There are lots of maps tho eventually you know everything about them, new players get on ALOT! I see atleast 10 new players each day. Some good, some bad, but it still makes the game different each round.

Decision: +1

Why: Cool guy, fun to play with, knows motd

Maturity: 10/10

Activity: 6/10

I really hope you get into xenogamers! :angel:

Decision: +1

Why: Cool guy, fun to play with, knows motd

Maturity: 10/10

Activity: 6/10

I really hope you get into xenogamers! :angel:

lol shiro :O