Sign in to follow this  
FluffButtom

The f?

So whenever I log into XG, after I've cleared my saved passwords, cache, auto-fill data ect, it logs in when all I put in is Fluffbuttom and not my pass. However, when I try this on any other computer/mobile device, it doesn't want my pass. Does XG Have and IP recognizing shaboope, or is Chrome somehow still saving my password?

Well, my dad works for the CIA so I'm paranoid about him being on my computer at all, and it's a little discerning to me that it doesn't fully erase my passwords and other things, because it makes me wonder what else it hasn't deleted.

Well, my dad works for the CIA so I'm paranoid about him being on my computer at all, and it's a little discerning to me that it doesn't fully erase my passwords and other things, because it makes me wonder what else it hasn't deleted.

Aren't you like not allowed to tell people your dad works for the CIA? Or is that only on TV and in the movies?

Aren't you like not allowed to tell people your dad works for the CIA? Or is that only on TV and in the movies?

thats a good point right there. im going to look that shit up.

If your this concerned about passwords, histories, and such, you should just browse in Incognito mode (Chrome), InPrivate browsing (I.E.), or if your using Firefox, just go Tools>Options and just have Firefox not remember any information.

Incognito/InPrivate/(I don't use firefox so I don't know if it has one) mode is pretty much where nothing is saved when you are browsing and if something is saved, it's deleted once you exit.

thats a good point right there. im going to look that shit up.

He works for the Dep. of Corrections and fixes the servers and shit when they break, nothing classified or anything.

He runs 1,032 servers every day. However he works under the same branch that developed water-boarding.