Sign in to follow this  
CAPSLOCKWOMAN

Wat

[ATTACH]2182.vB[/ATTACH]

Uses his admin powers on certain people for the exact same offenses. When a couple of people say the exact same thing/phrase he decides to gag/mute me and not the other guy. By all means this does not strip him of his admin privileges, but i want to bring this to the admins attention. This admin is probably very active and an asset to the community by why am i subjected to the discipline and not the other? I know this won't go through as any punishment / warning because if you have friends on this server you're pretty much immune to anything due to the +1 / -1 system. And i also want to point out that if you're going to gag one person for saying faggot, you sure as hell better gag every other guy who says it. I see admins and members say it as a joke, but when "unknown" people say it, you guys go ape shit and start throwing warnings out. Maybe he had his reasons for not gagging swoopa but until than i'd presumed he was targeting me. In my opinion this wasn't deserved a kick and i have no idea why i was kicked because i had stopped saying the word "faggot". I just asked him why he gagged me and not the other guy. By the way he threatened me by saying he was going to ban me. Let's take a step back and see what i did and why it warranted a ban threat. I talked in CAPS, i said faggot alert, and i asked him why he gagged me and not the other guy. You can see OH MAI GAWD's comments. He took it really chilled and told me to stop. This is what i think an admin reflects. Not one with a short temper and goes ape shit. Next time i see this admin gagging/muting certain people, i'd be sure to take a screenshot of it.

o59rg1.thumb.png.decb2f43546e1987003e5cf375960af3.png

I don't think he gagged you for saying faggot. I think he gagged you for chatting in caps all the time. Either way he probably should have asked you to stop first, before gagging. I guess we will wait for what Mohammad says about it.

I can't see the picture?

Also, mohammad is a good admin, and he almost always has a reason for his gags/kicks e.t.c.

So, yeah, just wait for him to post..

EDIT: Oh hey, you're aaron..

btw, you should be banned.. why you ask?

2 reasons

1: You're a massive troll

2: You spam the word "nigger"

[ATTACH]2184.vB[/ATTACH]

Xeno Gamers - Search

(2nd page)

aaron.PNG.dc02b8f05acb2403842fcb9b56c15e74.PNG

Haha i'll actually admit to that. I did it when the server was being ddos and it was empty. I guess i was being a dumbass. As to the massive troll, don't know where you get that from. I don't even know you...

EDIT : btw it doesnt matter what his reason is. The abuse part is where he gagged me and not the other guy when we both did the same thing.

-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1

You are the biggest troll I have ever seen. You were disrespecting me and other members. I would've gagged you if I weren't warden. @@Mohammad is an amazing admin and you shouldn't disrespect and troll like you have. I have had previous experiences of you trolling and I am working on a ban request. Thank you.... and good night.

-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1

You are the biggest troll I have ever seen. You were disrespecting me and other members. I would've gagged you if I weren't warden. @@Mohammad is an amazing admin and you shouldn't disrespect and troll like you have. I have had previous experiences of you trolling and I am working on a ban request. Thank you.... and good night.

Themick07? I am the biggest troll and i was disrespecting you? I can't tell if your typing this out of pure keyboard rage or you actually mean it. All i see from this post is a short tempered kid who is Mohammad's friend and trying to scare me without proof. Please find out what real trolling is because it's only trolling if you feed the troll.

Man you are dumb....

i dont care if someone calls another a faggot as a joke

i gagged you cause you were typing everything in Caps lock.... (check the chat log you can see that i gagged you then i stated the reason)

after i ungag u u call me a fucking admin? < im sure this is disrespect so i kicked you.

Now from what EZ posted up we can see that you manage to troll when other admins arent on

And since the server is being ddosed doesnt mean you can do watever the fuck u want

Your a troll and i hope we can get rid of you..

Edit: and in your screenshot i told you why i gagged you and you even boxed it -.-

There's no need to throw words around as i never intended to start a fight. I was just confused as to why i was gagged and not the other guy. Now on to another topic. I don't see why talking in CAPS is such a big deal. Talking in CAPS in not against the motd and i don't even spam in CAPS. So now i can call other people faggots and say it as a joke? I thought this server has a super disrespect policy. You can even see that OH MAI GAWD told me not to disrespect. So one admin is saying i can say faggot and another admin says i cannot? Can we please get your shit straight? Further more i'd like to say sorry for calling you a "Fucking Admin". (Funny right, apologizing for saying Fucking Admin? Yea i'm laughing too.)

Let me just say one more thing. You admins think you can do anything to anyone just because of your status. If someone calls me a Fucking Idiot, how do you think i feel? I'd probably feel disrespected just like you. So how about the next time you put yourself in someone else's shoes and see what you would do. If someone called u a Fucking Idiot would u gag him? This doesn't pertain to me, but to others. Who am i fucking kidding? I don't give a fuck if someone calls me an idiot. I'm wasting my fucking time just typing here. GG NO RE NOT EVEN CLOSE BEBE ADMINS CLOSE THIS HAHAHAHAHAH.

You are always trolling when I see you, and you always talk in caps and spam. You even purposely delay rounds by doing unreasonable LR's.

It is not just that you were using all caps the whole time, it looks like you spammed a lot using all caps. This thread is eventually going to end up a flame war, so can a higher-up please look at this and make a desicion?

Regarding calling others a faggot, i said i dont care if you call others "your friends" a faggot and you no they are going to take it as a joke... calling some random player a faggot and starting to troll him is obviously bannable...

Now as for the disrespect, i can 100% surely tell you that you disrespect every player on the server everyday.

No one enjoys your presence on our servers.

You think that trolling other players everyday is fun? Or that being a troll is cool?

Go get a life...

Besides im not here to tell you how to act on our servers, but if you act negative to our players your going to face the punishment..

I rest my case, obviously i didnt abuse and really not in the mood to argue..

You are always trolling when I see you, and you always talk in caps and spam. You even purposely delay rounds by doing unreasonable LR's.

Spam? Uh ok please get some proof before you throw words around. And i think s4s across hockey on avalanche is reasonable is it not? I'm allowed to do s4s.

No.... It's not reasonable. It's trolling. It delays the round and annoys everyone. And you do spam. We don't have proof. But at-least 10 mod+ have seen it.