Sign in to follow this  
Duplolas

Surf Rank reset AGAIN...

Hey @@silence just to let you know surf rpg stats went down again and some others and I got reset again (because we play surf a lot). You told me last time that you switched it to Surf DM server so that the ranks would never be lost again unless quote "something physically happened to the hard drive". So what is it going to be this time? Make the people who got reset have to just start anew? Because I was ranked 4 on the rpgtop10 and it took a lot of work to do that. As it did all the times before that (6 if i remember correctly and I do).

At this point writing down each kill and keeping track of my leveling process is safer than using the one on surf.

So are our stats going to be put back to what they were before or not? It just seems really unfair that it keeps happening to the few people who avidly play surf.

@@silence would it be possible just to give someone the ability to give people xp on surf so that they can get back the skills they lost? I mean this is the 6th time for me and 4 of my friends have already said if they dont get their stuff back then they are just leaving xG.