Sign in to follow this  
Mark

Sneeky Soldier checking in :)

Hey guys, I am one of the new guys from the vintage community.

I was one of the first admins to join the vintage community and cant wait to continue my role admin role with you guys. I was told i was going to be a Division Leader on the cs:s side. i don't really know what that means, so maybe someone could fill me in? :P

a little bit about my self, I am a British citizen and live in Norway, have been in Norway all my life and i go to college here. I am studying movie making, advertisement, and other digital productions stuff :)

And my name is Mark, but i go under the name Sneeky Soldier ingame.

Hello, I'm Dino, I'm a CS:S Moderator and Garry's mod admin. Welcome to the Xeno Gamers community. I hope you enjoy your stay.

div leader basically means ur responsible for promotions and demotions with the members that are associated with ur division (being css thus css mods and admins), also when it comes to disputes between admins about rules and interpretations, u would come in and have the final say among them, meaning if 2 css admins are debating on a rule, u would tell them what u think it is and they would listen to you, but only for ur division (ie, u dont outrank a tf2 admin if ur css div), and also ask some of our existing admins and divs about any questions u might have, they are more than welcome to help u out, ull also be getting source ban powers and i think forum mod but im not sure though, also im serbian, co leader of xg along with aegean

Hey, I'm EZKill, I'm an admin for xG's CS:S division, I look forward to having a good time with your community :)

Hey welcome to xG, im Trente, moderator on CSS :)

Im from Denmark, so i hope to see you on CSS because of our timezone :)

hehe, sounds like we are gonna have a great time, but i share Internet with like 30 other students :P and playing online is not easy :P it is only lagg free at like midnight and later on :P

maybe some of you div leaders for the css side could add me on steam and show me the ropes :P

steam acc eus91bmjc