Sign in to follow this  
Viper

Greetings! ~Viper

Greetings xG community! I arrived here with the Vintage Jailbreak community and I would like to introduce myself. As you can see, my alias is Viper. I am not unfamiliar with the xG community, as I have played on your jailbreak server in the past with my amazing friend, bgsports96. I am (technically was) an administrator on the VJB server and I have been with them since the start. I hope you welcome us with open arms, we don't bite! Vintage Jailbreak was, in my opinion, the most incredible Counter-Strike: Source server that I have been a part of. I am honored to have been able to serve with the various administrators there, and I hope we can give our own contribution to this wonderful community.

I apologize in advance for any members that may say or post any inappropriate content, as we promoted freedom of speech in VJB (albeit it won't make a difference to me), but hopefully our community can easily adjust to xG's rule system.

Thank you for sharing with us this great opportunity,

~Viper

Pleased to meet you, I'm PapiChulo..as you can tell by my alias too :p haha but anyways I'm a Division leader for CSS. Ihope everything goes smoothly. Looking foward to seeing you all in-game.

Edit: Join us on TeamSpeak, voice.xenogamers.com

Hey there, Im arthman. I have been admin in xG For a real long time. Consider adding me so that if you need help and such, you can contact me.

hey viper, nice to meet you, im co leader of xg along with aegean, about the freedom of speech thing, we're also like that here, as in ppl can post what they think of something without it being deleted or edited as long as it doesnt directly outright insult something or is racist, or has anything to do with politics or religion, in other words, ull be fine as long as u keep politics, religion and the whole race thing out of it, unless it has to do with the academic background of a point that ur trying to say

tl:dr use common sense when talking to others on forums, but all in all, good to have you aboard, get on teamspeak later on and introduce urself to the others, herp a derp biddely berp