Sign in to follow this  
McNeo

RE: Zilch

Zilch was banned because he was accused of DDoS'ing the server. I personally have no proof or suspicion of this, but it's what I've heard through the grapevine.

He was recently un-banned because, by his words, he has an agreement with Silence to be unbanned in exchange for not DDoS'ing.

I'd like to point out a few things:

1. Zilch was unbanned approximately 4-5 hours ago (by my estimates). The server has crashed multiple times since then. So even if Zilch was responsible for DDoS's, his un-banning has had little to no effect in the prevention of such crashes.

2. Since Zilch's unbanning, and my 3 minutes of playing with him, he has free-killed 4 people, and done nothing but talk about "his" DDoS'ing and how extensively large his ego is.

3. I work in network security because I have a federal felony for computer hacking (my "experience" got me my job) (proof of this can be provided via PM). With that said experience, I'd like to say that any true hacker wouldn't come back and be like "Ooooh please unban me because I love your server." I call BS.

Zilch is accepting responsibility because he wants attention. Since his un-banning the crashes have continued and he's done nothing but cause other problems in the server.

Out of the 5,000+ CS:S servers out there - if he wants to play CS it's obvious he has plenty of choices.

No real hacker would make the "deal" he claims to have made.

No real hacker would bitch and moan over being banned from one single CS:S server.

No real hacker would even use his real identity to allow himself to be banned in the first place.

So either, from my 3 initial points and my 3 "no real hacker" points... it's my opinion that Zilch should be BANNED for general faggotery and that Zilch is not responsible for the DDoS'ing.

+1 If you agree

+1 +1 If you agree and want Zilch re-banned

-1 If you disagree

To Zilch: This forum board is by vBulletin, powered by PHP, and programmed in PERL. This domain is registered through GoDaddy with it's registrar privatized by Domains By Proxy, LLC. If you are a real hacker, and capable of anything more then sending large number of packets to a random IP address, I challenge you to appened the end of this post and share MY IP address (I have a static address, so no worries)...

---------- Post added 03-27-2012 at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was 03-26-2012 at 11:51 PM ----------

Since I've made this original post... Zilch has disconnected from the server AND it has started lagging...

Either this is a coincidence, or Zilch is responsible and this is further evidence that he should be re-banned and further action should be taken.

+1 +1 ill say this now, i kicked him for being afk and well after he was kicked the server got DDOS'd this happened like 30 mins ago unfortunatly i have no proof for i do not record my gameplay so yu'll just have to take my word for it

I'm investigating this issue as we speak, as of now we are trying to figure everything out. I will talk to Silence tomorrow, as of now everyone please just drop it cuz everything that happened today is now resolved. If this issue continues TOMORROW, then please report either on the forums, to Silence, Serbian or I. Thanks for all the help guys, we are almost done with all the DDoSing problems in the servers. Please do not LOOK for drama, let it come to you as you will be punished as we do not want problems because you guys just want to find something.

~Closed

Sign in to follow this