Sign in to follow this  
McNeo

RE: Aegean! in thread "RE: Zilch"

Please do not LOOK for drama, let it come to you as you will be punished as we do not want problems because you guys just want to find something.

~Closed

Excuse me?

Mr./Mrs. "Aegean!" I don't even know who you are but obviously you're at least a mod on this forum board... Please hear me out...

I know I'm just a pawn in the grand scheme of things, but you want to push me aside and lock my thread? I'll just start another thread - I have no problem with that.

I did NOT look for drama.

And you're threatening to punish me?

Excuse me, but I thought I called out a liar as well sharing "any information regrading the attacks" which is exactly what you guys asked for.

I know I've only been here about a week but you can't deny that I've been active in the servers and on the forums - not to mention I've donated. I'm a good guy very much interested in finding a home in a new CS community, please don't threaten to punish me unless I've actually done something wrong.

+1 If you have any empathy for me in the context of this post or my previous "RE: Zilch" post, or if you disagree with Aegean! locking my last thread.

+1 +1 If you think I'm a good guy and me and my opinion are welcome among this community

-1 If you think I'm a bad person that contributes nothing and should not me part of this community

-1 -1 If you think I should be banned

LOCK THIS THREAD If you think I made a very good point and you're afraid of the conversation continuing...

BAN ME from forums and servers if you think I'm causing any negative "waves"...

---------- Post added at 02:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

I've been active in the servers

34 hours in the last 6 days (4.23 hours per day) (at the time of this post).

I've been active ... on the forums

28 posts in 6 days... None of which are spam... At least 4 of which are helpful "How-To's". And at least 3 of which are reporting or sharing information regarding your recent attacks.

Please don't take any of this out on me... I'm trying to help and put things in a "black-and-white open-your-fucking-eyes" perspective...

I don't think he was talking to you personally, but to everyone in general. He has probably been getting plenty of messages about this situation and what he said was more of a message to everyone. I'm sure he and others have been working at fixing this fiasco, but we all know how annoying it is to hear the same complaint multiple times.

KingJ I do agree with what you're saying, especially the fact that multiple messages/reports about the same thing get annoying.

I just don't see how xG asks for "any input" then locks a thread when we try to do so.

I also don't see how "we" are "not supposed" to talk about the "hacking" and the "deal" but it's obvious that Zilch is doing just that... Does his "deal" include being allowed to break all the rules? Because if that's the case I'd think that would only invite more problems. Just saying.

(Not making any threats here, just continuing with my "open-your-fucking-eyes" point of view)

I'm just a "real" hacker employed by one of the most well known security firms in the world... So whatever I say might not be of interest. Blaine Man Sentenced for Intentionally Damaging Former Employer’s Computer System

just a heads up, aegean is the co leader of the entire clan, along with myself, and the reason why these threads are being closed is because the issue has been resolved. also zilch isnt gonna be attacking the servers ever, so there is no reason to ban him, he was ddosing them before but it turns out that the major attacks were being caused by someone else and that we have a guy who has fixed the situation, u just got to have a little patience in waiting for the servers to be fully operational again

Rofl I wasn't talking to you, if I was I would have addressed it. I clearly thanked you for the post you brought, I was speaking to others who might try to find proof like you, but if all they do is intentionally try to find dirt instead of just relaxing on the servers, then it's not worth it. We dealt with the situation from yesterday, that's why I closed it. I am co-leader, thanks for the concern but if we close the thread, there's no need to make another addressing the previous closed thread, you could easily just PM me if you think in anyway the thread should be opened or if you have any other questions.

~Closed

Sign in to follow this