Sign in to follow this  
TurdWig

Bring Pub back?

and I am pretty sure xmas is long gone already

Well it's now Xmas/Zombie Escape, but that's yet to be populated.

On a side note, it should be a pub rotation with just maybe 3 or 4 maps, like dust2, office and nuke.

#thisThreadAgain :p

I'm +1 for pub rotation with xg member selected

Maps but not 24/7 office and dust. Also this is a good alternative to going to scrim. Also zombies still under work because it has a password

I'd hop in a pub server here and there.

Have a rotation, but also include other common maps in a nominate and rtv fashion.(Like crackhouse!)

or put the maps of csgo on:D they are awesome

No. Failbot is failbot. I've played the GO maps on other servers and they cause so many problems. Your FPS drops by half, the reg is horrible, hitboxes turn into hit-blobs, and they're just generally laggy.

The maps are great, yes - but they don't run smoothly in the Source engine.

if you do get a pub, i vote for a crackhouse 24/7 with different crackhouse maps :P they r awesome.

+1 I'm down for bringing PUB back. There's people that wanna play some serious/semi-serious Counter Strike instead of Failbreak, and they can't always get in games with our regular Scrim teams.

But on the other hand, I think it needs to be less then 8v8(even 7v7 is too much..). Scrim is suppose to be about tactics and teamwork not 8v3 A rush with 9000 flashes and AK spray everywhere.

Other ideas:

!ready before start

All original maps in rotation

No !nominate or !rtv bullshiz, just give 5 maps and an option to pick a different set of 5 maps if no one wants one of those 5

No weapon restrictions

+1 no one is ever on like CTF or the christmas maps.

it will possibly also help us get mentioned a lot more. cause all our udder servers are down or just plain laggy.

+1 no one is ever on like CTF or the christmas maps.

it will possibly also help us get mentioned a lot more. cause all our udder servers are down or just plain laggy.

The Chrismas server will be changed to a Zombie mod server very soon.

Imo it should the the BuildWars server :P

Sign in to follow this