Sign in to follow this  
Stence

Nigrumz Please Bann

Yesterday on the date of 3/27/2012 a player named Nigrumz joined CT. As soon as he joined he talks into his "mic" and the first thing you hear is "SWOOSHSWOSHOSWOSHWOSOWHSOWOSHWOSHWOSHSO". This continued on for almost 3 rounds at the time admins couldn't do anything because their commands weren't working. At the start of the round he and his buddy (I could not catch his name). Run up and shot me and my cell mates dead and about five more cells (dead) until finally because of his intolerable microphone spam the warden opens the gate declares a free day and Nigrumz is killed.

Round 2- Same case scenario Nigrumz microphone spams no one can hear it is a free day. Once again though this time he has a M4 or another automatic weapon and simply starts killing people. Thank god for skilled players and killing him so we don't have to hear "SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH" while we are trying to enjoy a free day.

Round 3- Same thing again but more similar to round one he runs up to cells with his already well known war-cry "SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH" and shoots almost half the players dead.

This is not a player I would like part of our community and I would enjoy it if he was banned from CT at least or banned period +1 if you agree. I prefer to think he lives by the motto "Shoot first ask questions later". Scratch the questions part because he can barely pronounce any words besides "Swoooooooosh". By the end of the third round the server is then DDos'd admin commands still don't work and he gets away sweat free. I did not have time to take any pictures or did not think to at the time I am sorry people who played yesterday though should know.

I don't think mic spamming would lead to a perm ban, but the occasions of mass freekill might. Plus you need video or screenshot proof of him doing this for a ban to pass. The higher-ups should at least be made aware of this person and should take proper action if he continues this. I will remain at a 0 for now :apthy:

+1 Because I was there and it was -horrible- And I know that [MENTION]Stegosauraus[/MENTION] got a demo because he said it in chat.

So hopefully he will post it.

Was there, he definitely needs a ct ban it was bad. +1

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

Was there, he definitely needs a ct ban it was bad. +1

Needs proof

Eh, i guess. I still dont think we should need it if admins were there. Admins, not mods (fuck you foxxy :P). Arent we supposed to be trusted? MANY mods, admins, and reliable members were there. They couldnt do anything because powers were down, and this doucher and his bud were exploiting that. +1.