Sign in to follow this  
Duplolas

I Haz Extra CS:GO Key

two "the ship" copies for it

game costs like $20 im sure you can change it with some hat packs with other members

Ill teach how to prefire, my personal css config, smokes and flashes, how to get your aim better in every fps game, how to practice alone, etc etc.

Its funny because 1. Its a fail troll 2. I shit on you when ever you are on and 3. If im better than you at CS:S what is worse than shit? Because maybe the layer below shit is named Lissa.

Lol this is fun.

Its funny because 1. Its a fail troll 2. I shit on you when ever you are on and 3. If im better than you at CS:S what is worse than shit? Because maybe the layer below shit is named Lissa.

Lol this is fun.

Cocky, aren't we? It's funny because you don't have any reason to be cocky. Why don't you prove your point and 1v1 me on the scrim server? You can choose whatever map you like.

Cocky, aren't we? It's funny because you don't have any reason to be cocky. Why don't you prove your point and 1v1 me on the scrim server? You can choose whatever map you like.

You're a 14 year old boy who pretends to be a girl on the internet. You just lost the flamewar.

You're a 14 year old boy who pretends to be a girl on the internet. You just lost the flamewar.

Maybe you're not aware of what a flamewar is, but there wasn't one to begin with.