Sign in to follow this  
Soiled_It

Mod for gmod?

I wanted to be a mod for gmod because theres so many things going on that havnt been takin care of. Ive seen this guy rdming for 3 days straight and im sick of it. About now theres a guy prop spamming the server and theres no daily active admins on. We see a lot of active admins in CSS and none in Gmod. Since ive been active now (Switching between both Gmod and CSS) I would like to become one following all the rules, Checking MOTD everyday and stop people from RDM and Prop spamming. Thats all for now good bye. :)

So you managed to age 2 years in 9 months? Wow, dawg, at least l2math before you lie about your age.

He is right 0.o

Mojo

Difference is 8 months, 1 week, and 5 days between this post and the the linked post.

-1 Because heisenberg is right, people who lie, dont get mod, so i am going to use improper grammar, cuz im cool, and i have allot of commas.

mmk you guys can believe that but its possible... Because it happened

Please explain me how is it possible to age 2 years in 9 months, and while you are at it, divide x by 0

The server is getting it's own mod and admin selection.

It has been under new administration since you made this application. The server has reopened since as a base.

This age lying this is pretty far fetched and you saying it's possible. Please make an application when you have played the GMod DarkRP server for an extensive period of time and got the approval of many popular members.

~~Put into another world.