Sign in to follow this  
A._Attanasio

Spongebob(-boob) & carsn

I'll try to keep this non-rage as I can. Both of these players have trolled, insulted, and all around annoyed everyone in the xG Surf server and frankly, nearly everyone is sick of this and wishes for these two to be banned from the Surf sever. I'm sure if you ask various people in xG that have seen these two in action that they would agree with the ban of these two. I'm not asking for this ban because of what they were saying to Megan several hours ago, I'm asking for this ban because it's time to stop these, excuse my language, fucks before they get worse as I'm starting to see as they start to make worse and worse and more offensive jokes as well as behavior. I hope that this action is passed and I'll leave it now to you.

are you the dude who come on jb asking for a admin?, if so i said record it then need proof 4 a ban >.<

I just got banned, so I was already punished for this incident. Anyways, you were only on for ~30 minutes, and you were being annoying and micspamming which is why I left to begin with.

Also, stop posting ban requests without proof of some sort of evidence.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_03_44.jpg.09d2b7a01d7682aca8dac342cf06e502.jpg

As funny as this ban request is. You have only seen me but once and it was for about maybe the 3 hours that the lady Megan was online. Trolling is an opinion my friend. I think your trolling.

i have no grudge against carsN so this only counts to as of Spongebob(-boob) i have seen him troll several times on different days, i dont remember what day but i think it was yesterday on rpg surf he kept trolling and making sexual comments about megan. i did not say anything but everyone in the server at the time told him to stop. +1

For some reason, I think you guys are confusing me for someone else. I play with the name Sgt. A. Attanasio [6th RB]. I've been playing on the xG Surf server for the past three-four months now if not ever longer and I have seen you multiple times Sponge, I guess you haven't even noticed. I have also never played on the JB server before.

Why yes, I admit that I was stupid enough not to record what happened on multiple occasions, there is already a thread open just a couple down from this one that shows Spongeboob doing this with three separate demos.

No I do not have you confused. You have never been on to see me and to release your anger because SillyBanana (Kelly) owned you, you made this ban request thread. I certainly think this is a waste of time and it lacks proof. You have seen me once and "trolling" is an opinion if you did not read my last comment. (Plus if you look in the rules section in the forums It says no such thing about "no trolling" correct me if I am looking at the wrong thing.)

Seriously there are more bans on carsn for trolling that fake bans on Silence (which carsn recently just made) :P

It's funny because I didn't make any ban requests on silence.

Unless you're referring to admin abuse reports on silence, in which case there are more of those than my ban requests.

I would have to +1 on spongeboob. He trolls so much in rpg surf. It's honestly annoying as hell and aggravates many +1