[Ban Request] Jarvelood

Proof:

Jarvelood: [PLAIN]I wanna Apply :D[/PLAIN]

JarveLood: Can I plz join xG?

Pictures:

Gyazo - f90d59690ab80fd619da062afc7f8d29.png

Gyazo - ba4f6437883fcce8cd76cea5277a8ad7.png

PasteBin Conversations- [MEDIA=pastebin]NhFN03v8[/MEDIA]

Great run, sorry for all those who you deceived, I should've told you guys early.

Oh, I forgot the icing on the cake...

Gyazo - 4aab90dd5411e0e125df28b7b4c9d4ea.png

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_04_8.thumb.png.931929f21a53d6354f69f297d96e1a60.png

This is a joke right? she/he's not actually jarev is she/he?

I can't believe I fell for that, he really sounded like a girl. I'v even gagged people (for like a round) for disrespecting her/him saying that he was a guy. I feel so stupid.

Jarev, you have serious problems.

+1 for permaban.

Edit: Really sorry to all those who I told off or temporarily gagged for saying he wasn't a girl, I can hardly believe it myself now.

I'm gonna be honest. It is jarv. He said hes changed, but i dont know if this is a bannable offence for multi-accounting.

EDIT: Yeah jarv you havent changed. I really don't think people respect you anymore. He did act like a different person even though he wasnt. Just because someone changed their name, does not mean they have changed within their personality.

+1 for ban.

You do realise he acted that way to get into xG. On Jarvelood, he had no chance.

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

+1 for this ban, don't know if OP has a decision though ;).

Did he ever notify anyone that he changed his name? If he did not he really should not be here I think he should just be kicked out because that is bullshit it was obvious before that his application was gonna fail and it was never even denied before the newest one was accepted by Billy. I really want Aegean to take a look at this and decide for himself that this person, should be kicked out.