Sign in to follow this  
Duplolas

Apply to be Warden / CT

Ok so due to the amount of fail wardens that there are and the IMENSE amount of fail CTs on jail break i think there should be some sort of way to have to have a check to see if they can be one.

All Cts 1st off should have a mic and have sound.

All wardens should have a properly working mic, no speech problems, and not freeze up in a rebel event.

All Cts should know the basic idea of being a CT, ex) KILLING YOURSELF DROPS YOUR GUN ON THE GROUND!!!

All Cts should know the motd rules, ex) YOU MUST BE OUT OF ARMORY AT 7:00

These are just a couple things that I think should be reviewed.

armory is 7:30 it sudnt take a minute 2 find a gun :L and its 1ct with a mic - 4ts, if people dont use em when warden dies then theres nothin they can do rly

Ok so due to the amount of fail wardens that there are and the IMENSE amount of fail CTs on jail break i think there should be some sort of way to have to have a check to see if they can be one.

All Cts 1st off should have a mic and have sound.

All wardens should have a properly working mic, no speech problems, and not freeze up in a rebel event.

All Cts should know the basic idea of being a CT, ex) KILLING YOURSELF DROPS YOUR GUN ON THE GROUND!!!

All Cts should know the motd rules, ex) YOU MUST BE OUT OF ARMORY AT 7:00

These are just a couple things that I think should be reviewed.

But how do you propose that we get people to do this? What exactly do you want too, I'm a little confused.

So uhhh. Ummm. Yeah. About that. This is never going to happen. People don't want this to be the Nazi server. And it is racist/discrimination to make people not be allowed on CT because a speech impairment/accent.... And what Bees said, we can't have every CT have a mic. That means a quarter of the people in xG (Trente and others) couldn't be CTs... So this is a bad idea....

On another note....

300 POSTS MUTHAFUCKAS!

The only thing semi-related to this that I can comment on is when warden dies and CT's USE THEIR MICs to say "Who's gonna call warden". THAT is BS in my opinion, next person that does that I will call warden then pass it to you.

Other than that, yeah, dumb thread, not much that can be done unfortunately. Best thing you can do is try to do a mic check in game and convince people to switch teams accordingly.

The only thing semi-related to this that I can comment on is when warden dies and CT's USE THEIR MICs to say "Who's gonna call warden". THAT is BS in my opinion, next person that does that I will call warden then pass it to you.

Other than that, yeah, dumb thread, not much that can be done unfortunately. Best thing you can do is try to do a mic check in game and convince people to switch teams accordingly.

Yes, people who call over mic "Whos going to be warden" annoy me. BUT there are some times where there are like 5 CTs on a team who won't use their mics and one person who constantly calls warden, when someone other than him calls warden and dies, the person who is always warden doesn't really want to call it because he is tired of warden. Obviously you team switch the CTs but sometimes admins aren't on :(

(Would have just made a comment but it limited the length)

Even with no admins my recommendation to do a mic check and ask people to switch still applies.

Also, I do understand what you mean about the same person always being warden so not wanting to call it, but if that "always-warden" person needs to ask who's warden then he obviously isn't warden (I hope that makes sense, lol).

I just thought only those would mics should be on CT regardless. Some who go CT dont even have sound and just run around baiting and freekilling. This would cause less warden dead freedays and would cause for more people to step up and try being warden like I have.

As helpful as it may be, we have a hard enough time enforcing the "must have a mature voice" as a CT rule, so I doubt this will go along well.