Sign in to follow this  
HaaDron

Frequent Abuse

Hiya. Now I'm not one to complain much, but I really think I need to say something... there was some major admin abuse happening in Jailbreak today. I'm not going to point fingers, but you people probably know who you are. Some people were SERIOUSLY abusing all chat. They were having full conversations through all chat, for no reason. The reason all chat was removed before was for this reason, and I really don't want that to happen again. Second, people were also just un-muting themselves when they are dead to say things that really serve no purpose. I really would not complain about these things, but they were happening ALL DAY. Once again, I'm not blaming anyone, just brining it to your attention.

This does not apply to those admins who were doing the special events (Jihad I think it was?), as these were approved by other admins/higher-ups.

So true.

To be quite honest, I think that some use their powers in ways it wasn't to be use. (abuse)

I'm not going to point people out, but, it should stop.

I understand I'm a "member baddy" or just a player, but I think you should put us (members) into consideration.

w/o us, there would be no community. :P

id constantly warn every1 today about the abuse -.-

iwas on the verge of banning at least 3 mods....

ill be more strict with the allchat and the unmuting part. no worries.

same mohammad... i was extremely close to banning some people. Its a shame how much some people will change when given some sort of power...

Just to repeat...AGAIN...now listen this time. All chat and mute/unmute are for solving disputes over the rules ONLY. Do NOT abuse this. If i catch a mod (or above...hopefully not -_-) abusing all chat/mute/unmute, I WILL start banning as I see fit, and you can wait for Aegean/Serbian to decide what to do with you. I'm not letting this get taken away again, just because some of our mods are immature when they get power...

send me the names of those who have been abusing powers, and get proof of them abusing powers as well so we can take action as we see fit, this isnt something to keep quiet

OH MY DEODATE I WAS JUST KIDDING BOUT THE MEMBER BADDY LOL! Anyways yeah we should be more strict on the staff now, All chat, mute etc can be removed from staff who abuse it, and can even lead them to being demoted. Message me or serb if you get proof of who is doing it, or just give us names of who we should be watching out for.

Thanks for the heads up (:

~Closed