Sign in to follow this  
Brian

I nearly pissed myself

a former plague on the servers, came from the north, no one knows how or from what area of the north it came from, some say it came from beyond the Wall, the nights watch couldnt stop it, not even the House of Stark, they had to send ravens to the other Six Kingdoms asking for help to pushing it back, they did not spare a moments notice, and they immediately mobilized their finest arms and soldiers, they were a sight to be seen oh yes they were, in short order they began pushing the plague back, mercilessly striking it down at every turn, until it was sent back beyond the Wall and hunted down after, it hasnt been seen since but from what legends say, it will never be able to return and poison the lands again

a former plague on the servers, came from the north, no one knows how or from what area of the north it came from, some say it came from beyond the Wall, the nights watch couldnt stop it, not even the House of Stark, they had to send ravens to the other Six Kingdoms asking for help to pushing it back, they did not spare a moments notice, and they immediately mobilized their finest arms and soldiers, they were a sight to be seen oh yes they were, in short order they began pushing the plague back, mercilessly striking it down at every turn, until it was sent back beyond the Wall and hunted down after, it hasnt been seen since but from what legends say, it will never be able to return and poison the lands again

I still have nightmares of getting killed for moving 1 pixel.

Thank the 6 kingdoms and the lords of xeno on sending him back to the other side of the wall.

SOUTH XG KOREA|NORTH XG KOREA, WHERE ALL THE BANNED KIDS GO. There leader is thought to be part of the kim jong family, and in his 20's. His name is kim jong silence.