Sign in to follow this  
FluffButtom

Hat Packs

Having to donate ~$10 or more to get a hatpack nowadays, I think it'd be awesome to have an icon of what the hat is before we purchase said hat pack. Instead of just saying,

TOPHAT

Wouldn't you want an icon, too, like this?

[ATTACH]2470.vB[/ATTACH]

TOPHAT

That way we don't end up...

[ATTACH]2471.vB[/ATTACH]

...with something ugly, like this.

Top_hat.jpg.40af9ec4929982b73f79c420dbb4d01a.jpg

green-hat.jpg.623f4d35220a0a551b93c75682d5fd6d.jpg

People should know what they're getting before they go off spending money, y'know?

I think you should be able to preview all the hatpacks via the website.

Some people tell me I have a sexy head... Want me to model for you? I promise I will sleep with you in the end, provided you get the cocaine.

While I agree with the preview idea I think you might be missing the point of the donation.

You're not buying a hatpack for $15. You're donating money to a community that you enjoy to help pay the bills and keep the thing alive - the hatpack is a gift from the admins and a way to say thank you.

You're not buying a hatpack for $15.

Oh, I didn't mean to imply you're PURCHASING the hatpacks. I just figured it would make sense to let you see what they look like. Someone donating probably doesn't know exactly which hatpack is which.

On the topic of hatpacks, it would be pretty cool to mix and match hat packs to get the specific ones you need.

But, I imagine that was done for a reason , (more donations) but still would be nice. ;3