Sign in to follow this  
SwizZ

Swizz's Application ;;)

He is a great guy and knows the rules well. He is very active on the servers and he is always willing to help out.

^

+1

charizard

+1

SwizZ is ALWAYS on the servers, most specifically JB. Always calls warden, but doesn't whore it. Many times passes out of pure niceness. Good player, good guy. Nice add to the community.

Great format. Just perfect. Read the example thread perfectly so basicly he knows how to read and listen

+1 gl man

He is active almost everyday

but he does troll A LOT!! he warden whores almost every round and when he dosent get it he rages quite a bit

activity: 9

maturity: 4

its a 0 for now

Swizz is very active in JB, knows the rules, good warden. Only thing I could say, Swizz, is that DrPedo brings up a good point - you do tend to get into a lot of shouting matches over who's warden. Yes, there can be a dozen people calling it, but you tend to be involved in most arguments that follow. I'll +1, just back down the arguing a bit and try to resolve it in chat, offering to "play nice and take turns", or bring it to a mod or admin.

Maturity: 6/10

Active: 8/10

He does call warden a bit too much and it can get annoying at times, he isnt a bad warden or anything, he could do better on having funner activities, but besides that it isnt that bad.

There are sometimes where I call warden and he loads in game faster than me and I think I have it because I never heard him say it and he does get pissed off pretty easy when this happens. Not only him does it, there are mass spammers in the begining of the round calling warden who do the same thing, but it would still be nice if you were more polite about it.

Right now im at a 0, but it can easily change if the anger can be turned down a notch.

Swizz is very active in JB, knows the rules, good warden. Only thing I could say, Swizz, is that DrPedo brings up a good point - you do tend to get into a lot of shouting matches over who's warden. Yes, there can be a dozen people calling it, but you tend to be involved in most arguments that follow. I'll +1 , just back down the arguing a bit and try to resolve it in chat, offering to "play nice and take turns", or bring it to a mod or admin. lawls...

Decision: +1

why: Awesome guy, good rebel, good warden, know the rules/motd extremely well

Activity: Every freaking day

Maturity: 7/10 sometimes (as stated above) you sometimes do get loud/annoying, sometimes it's really funny and nobody has a problem, but sometimes you drag it out a little too far, just work on that a little bit and you're golden.

All around great guy that would be a great person to have in xG.